The dynamic flip effect is a common motion effect of slides. How to make it with Axure? Let's take a look.
1. Import 4 pictures of the same size and make them as a dynamic panel named slides.
2. Make 4 dots named Dot 1, Dot 2, Dot 3, Dot 4.
3. Set their Selection Group to 1 and set its Selected Style.
1. Set the swipe right and swipe left interactions of slides dynamic panel. Set the dynamic panel to the previous state and the next state, and animate it to flip right and flip left, 500ms.
2. Select the corresponding dot when the dynamic panel state changed.
In this way, all the settings are completed. If you have any questions and suggestions, please leave a message.
Well Joe @AxureBoutique, a technology writer and teacher, focuses on Axure prototype design and product design.