How Axure Checks Interaction Errors, Troubleshoot Interaction Problems, and Debug
As a product manager, we will always encounter interactive bugs in product design. For people who have high interaction requirements, how can we solve this problem? I will share three steps to fix the bug in the prototype interaction. Let's have a look.
The following is for:
- Unclear interaction logic
- The interaction works produces strange effects, but there is no way to start.
- Programmers turn to product designer, and don't know how to debug
1. Click Preview in the local environment
Note: it must be the local environment. The cloud service environment cannot see the button of step 2.
2. Click the X button, which is the debug button according to the programmer's understanding.
3. Click to start debugging. Start Trace is the meaning of the stack trace.
After completing the above three steps, click any action in the prototype, and the following effects will appear:
You can see what the console shows in the image:
- Step by step to show the detailed interaction logic of each trigger point in the work
- Show in detail which widget triggers the interaction
- Refresh the browser can also show the page interaction when the page is loaded
To sum up, it can help you clarify the interaction ideas and troubleshoot the interaction problems.
If you have any questions and suggestions, please leave a message.
If you like the article, please share it with others with page link, thanks for your supporting!
Well Joe @AxureBoutique, a technology writer and teacher, focuses on Axure prototype design and product design.
Leave a comment