Stepper navigation is a navigation pattern that guides users through a task or process in a step-by-step manner:
More contents: https://axureboutique.com
· It breaks down a complex task or process into multiple discrete steps or screens.
· Each step focuses on completing a single sub-task or objective, simplifying the information for the user.
· Users can navigate between the steps using forward and back buttons.
· A progress indicator is often included to show users their current place in the overall process. This is usually displayed as a progress bar.
· The goal is to make it easier for users to complete long-form or multi-step processes by simplifying them.
Axure RP 10 downloads:
Axure Libraries: https://axureboutique.com/collections/libraries
Axure Templates: https://axureboutique.com/collections/templates
Product & UX Tools: https://axureboutique.com/collections/ux
Free Products: https://axureboutique.com/collections/free
Mobile Products: https://axureboutique.com/collections/mobile
Axure Couse: https://axureboutique.com/products/axure-rp-10-and-ux-core-skills-course
#Axure widgets #Axure Trainings #Axure