Quick Action Buttons are a common design pattern in mobile interfaces.
They refer to a set of related action buttons that are prominently placed on the screen, allowing users to quickly access commonly used functions.
More contents: https://axureboutique.com
Axure RP 10 downloads:
Axure Libraries: https://axureboutique.com/collections/libraries
Axure Templates: https://axureboutique.com/collections/templates
Product & UX Tools: https://axureboutique.com/collections/ux
Free Products: https://axureboutique.com/collections/free
Mobile Products: https://axureboutique.com/collections/mobile
Axure Couse: https://axureboutique.com/products/axure-rp-10-and-ux-core-skills-course
The main characteristics of Quick Action Buttons are:
· Fixed position, usually located at the top or bottom of the screen.
· Simple button styles, using icons to represent the functions.
· Strong relevance to the current page or content, typically used for quick actions related to the current context.
· Limited in number, usually consisting of 3-5 buttons.
· Compact layout, maximizing the use of limited space to display more functions.