Welcome to the new merchant registration page for AxureBoutique: https://axureboutique.sp-seller.webkul.com/.
By registering, you agree to the following terms:
- Transactions need to be carried out within a certain period. We will settle the income of all merchants on the 15th of each month for the previous natural month, with no minimum settlement amount limit.
- After deducting the service fees and currency exchange fees we provide, the income settlement ratio is 50%, i.e., income = monthly sales * 50%. The profits will be converted into the currency of your choice or US dollars.
- The income will be settled to the settlement account filled in by the merchant at the time of registration. If the income cannot be successfully credited due to inaccurate information filled in by the merchant, it will be postponed to the next payment cycle for reissue.
- How to modify the settlement account? Please contact AxureBoutique customer service for modification.
Product Release and Review
- Merchants can submit and update old works at any time, and we will review and revise the works.
- We will modify some content to make the work meet customer needs or our guiding principles. If your work is translated from other languages into English, please ensure its accuracy and completeness. If there are obvious errors, it may not pass the review.
- The work cannot contain links or content pointing to external transactions, if any, they may be removed.
- If the review fails, we will contact you for modification.
- After the work is published, you can view it on the website.
- For works that need to be removed, please contact customer service for processing.
- Please upload at least one work within the first month.
About Originality Guarantee
- The works published by AxureBoutique must guarantee originality to be published and traded. Please do not sell other people's works, or tamper with other people's works for publication. If the work contains or refers to the content of paid works, the author's authorization is required to publish the transaction. If it is reported and confirmed as a non-original work, we will deduct all the income of the publisher and terminate the cooperation with the merchant.
Customer After-sales and Technical Services
- We will assist in handling after-sales issues, if there are special requirements, we will contact you.
- If you have any questions, you can contact email@example.com.